Friday, March 11, 2011

For Jonathon

For me!



Oh Wow!

A little too big  

more boots and boots for mom too  

I like my boots!  

So I bought Jonathon 2 pairs of boots online.  I thought maybe with 2 orders one would be correct.  Nope.  The monkey boots were from Walmart and a great deal $6.00, but they are too big.  And the cars are from Disney Store, also great deal $12.99, but they too are too big.  Darn it.  So I went back online to Disney and ordered cars again.  In a smaller size.  I just like them better than the monkey boots.  Hopefully this size will work for Jonathon.  Then I will return these.

His snow boots are a 10 and work ok so I thought a 10 would work for rain boots too.  My boots fit fine though.

I cannot wait to get Jonathon outside in the rain, mud, water, you name it, we are going to experience it. (last year I waited too long and couldn't find any boots).  I myself have never owned a pair....crazy seems how I live in the country, so this is a new experience for me too.  Can't wait!!!

And then I jinxed us!  We woke up to NO SCHOOL again!






Storm warning until 5p.m.  all schools closed because of blowing and drifting!  Well maybe this will be gone by the time the new boots come in the mail!  Says will be in high 50's by next Thursday!  Come on Spring.  This was rain and mud everywhere all week!

AND my brother made a quick trip to Florida to visit our mom and is having a hard time getting home today!  He already got stuck in Charlotte NC. and is finally back in the air.  I hope they let him land in Detroit today!  Keeping fingers crossed and prayers they make it home safe. (John and Kim).  Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment