Monday, March 7, 2011

Home Again

Poor Jonathon!

Last week on Monday ~ big brother Kenny stubbed his toe on the wooden movie cabinet in the hallway and by Wednesday we had to take him into the doctors to get checked out.

Monday there was not any school for us.  Tuesday Jonathon went to school.  Wednesday Jonathon stayed home from school because he did not sleep well Tuesday night. He was up and down all night and then slept in and missed school.  So we decided to take Kenny in and see what was broke if anything.

We spent the morning at the pediatricians with Kenny and then we dropped Kenny off at noon and headed to the city to see the new Dentist.  Long long day for Jonathon.  Then we find out that Kenny needed to go to the orthopedic specialist on Thursday morning at 8:15a.m. which meant another day of no school for Jonathon.  I didn't have any way for him to get there or get picked up because I would be in the city with Kenny.

And now to today.  I started getting Jonathon dressed and he felt warm.  So I took his temp.  And he has a low temp.  Not that big of a deal except for he normally is at 98.6 and he is at 99.5 so I kept him home again.

Which I am glad that I did because he is not playing.  He is lounging around.  And watching his new Bambi movie.  I hope with rest today that he is better tomorrow.  I don't want him sick again, but He has been in alot of different public places lately.

Pediatrician (2) New Dentist (1) xray office (2) and orthopedic Dr. (1).  YIKES

And Kenny is o.k.  Broken toe ~ little toe ~ using buddy tape. go back in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment