Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No excuses

I do not have any real reason to not be blogging lately.

No really good reason.

I have had many issues with my computer.

It's from 2001 and it was given to me and it is slowly giving up on me.

Hopefully in a few weeks I will be the proud owner of a laptop.

I also have just been tired.

Maybe it's the winter blues.

Maybe its because I cannot get a job.

Well I probably could if my hubby would cooperate a little.

And I have been busy playing with Jonathon as always......

And I now have to take run Andrew to the chiropractor twice per week.

Have doctor appointments coming up.

Fighting to get Jonathon's insurance back before his dental procedure on April 12th.

They decided to cancel him.

I will try to get back on track.

Thank you for reading.


Please don't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment