Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wii

So I now own 2 kid games for the Wii and I am not sure if I like the Wii.

At Christmas time I purchased a Jump Start game for Jonathon. Escape from Adventure Island.  Put I didn't think it was user friendly so I put it away.

I have been waiting for Elmo A to Zoo Adventure to go on sale.  When I was out last week I finally gave up waiting and purchased it for Jonathon.  I was really excited to hook it up and see him play ~ but I was disappointed again.

I guess I am old school ~ Andrew and Kenny learned how to game on PS1.  And they had Elmo and they loved it and they learned!

But with the Wii ~ you hold the controller and tilt it one way or the other ~ am I just old or is this confusing to all!!!  Jonathon is not understanding what to dohe wants to push the buttons.  We played for a few minutes and then put it away.  Try Try again ~ I guess.

I wish there was something for young ones on PS3 or Xbox ~ just seems easier to push a button ~ to me at least.

Just so you know ~ we have the Wii in our house ~ it's our friend Randy's ~ he bought it 2 years ago ~ brought it over and it's been here ever since ~ sitting  ~ collecting dust ~ Kenny has PS3 ~ Andrew has Xbox 360 ~ so I thought Jonathon could learn on the Wii ~ maybe mommy needs to learn how to play it too.

1 comment:

  1. We have a Wii, but I'm the only one who uses it - mostly Wii Fit with the Balance Board. Aiden thinks it's hilarious when we play tennis on it.

    ReplyDelete