Usually this time of year Jonathon is sick so we don't venture out. But for once the temps were not bad and Jonathon is healthy!
So off to Grandma and Grandpas we went to celebrate Grandma's 68th birthday!! Grandma and Grandpa Panczyk live in Croswell. Which is about 60 minute drive for us. So we let Andrew drive ~ he is in stage 1 drivers ed. He did great!
We had a roast and dumpling dinner with salad, green beans and corn from the garden(frozen that is). Then afterward we had cake and pie. It was a good day up until the very end......
I won't even go into detail, because I don't know how to explain the short version except for Grandma called Grandpa the forbidden "R" word! I tried to explain why not to say and brother in law got involved too and then Kenny tried to help out! Lets just say Grandma and Uncle Rob don't get it and did not apologize and we left.
But they are so clueless, that they have no idea how bad they hurt Kenny and I and Andrew and Jonathon. I am pissed.
I will be printing out some information to give them and hopefully one day they will get it. It's pretty sad to admit that your own family members don't think its wrong to use such language!
So I won't be sharing the pictures of Jonathon with his grandma. I don't believe she deserves it .....and I won't be giving the pictures to her either!
No comments:
Post a Comment