We had a very busy day today.hwith gas prices up over 4.00 I try to get my errands done in one day if I can.
This morning I ran to local gas station....well not really local. My town has 2 gas stations..they both closed over 2yrs ago..I have to go 10 miles or so to get gas..anyway did that and picke up a few items at krogers and then headed home.
When I arrived home a very good/close friend of mine stopped by for coffee. We chatted for a few and then I had to "kick" her out..needed to take kenny to dr for a recheck..
Kenny has a sinus infection.
We went and picked jonathon up from school and I decided today would be our day to get some things done. We headed down to the city to see miss Barb to have her help me with his eye patch. On way to the city we stopped to use restroom and grabbed lunch.
Back on the road we finally got to our destination. We hurried in to see miss barb. She adjusted his glasses and cut his eye patch to fit better. And then she gave him 2 more colors. And we gave her the sticky patches back.
Tomorrow we will try the patch again. Hopefully he will do better.
After leaving Miss Barb I decided to map our next stop. I needed a part for my van and it was only 16 min further down the road so we headed out to find parts place.
And I am happy to say that my garage guy gave me excellent directions. Found it....no problem. So now I am waiting for a few parts to arrive from california and then some much needed work will begin. Had to text Andrew we would be late....ride bus home and we were off again.
I told jonathon to rest.....that we were headed home... and he was good and did just that. I turned on his favorite radio station(mp3 player dead) and he was out!
Got on road heading for home. Called Gil to get Kennys medicine on his way home because I was way across town and didn't want to go that way.. he said sure.
Got in van at 10:15am and finally got home at 3:45pm. Went 98 miles today and we are "pooped"....I really don't know how my brother does it.....drives semi all day! I hate driving all day!
Needless to say we were happy to be home!
Tomorrow we don't have to go until 2:45pm. I am thinking we might even make big brothers ride the bus to school! We will see!
Thank you for being a good boy today Jonathon...mommy loves you very much....
No comments:
Post a Comment