Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eye Appoinment

on Wednesday afternoon for Jonathon.  His eyes look good with his glasses on.  Dr. Eyes even said that his prescription even looks a little better except....that his right eye is still stronger than his left eye so now it's time for a .........









 In the first couple of pictures he has on a cloth patch that goes over his lens on his glasses.  I like this patch better because it is not stuck on his face, but no, my son is not going to cooperate as usual(he wouldn't leave his glasses on) so we had to stick a patch on his face.

He did not like it, but after a few minutes he did leave it alone.  He has to wear a patch for 2-3 hours every day.  We go back in June for a recheck. Hopefully this will make his left eye stronger. (fingers crossed).


Today I put the patch on as soon as he woke up.  Then I set the timer and told him after two dings he could take the patch off. 

Not bad today....every day will get easier.





No comments:

Post a Comment