Jonathon has been taking prescription Claritin for a few days last week and then switched over to the Zpac. Finished up his meds this morning.
Spoke with the hospital early this afternoon and let them know what has been going on. We are still scheduled for tomorrow morning. They will check him over before his procedure and if they think he is not healthy enough they will cancel. I think he is doing great and we won't be cancelled.
We have to be at Childrens of Detroit at 6 a.m. for admitting. which means Gilbert and I will have to get up around 4 a.m. We will need to leave our house around 5 a.m.
Jonathon will be getting xrays taken, some cavities filled and then a cleaning.
Please keep him in your prayers that all goes well.
Which also means those teenagers have to get up on their own!!!! Hmmmm......wonder if they can do it........
Well I am glad tomorrow is finally coming and I will be glad when it's all done!
Here is a couple of pictures from yesterday! Can't wait to get back outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment