Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's a good day

Jonathon received a gift last year from our good friend Randy.  It is Imaginext.  And it is called Coastal Patrol Station.  I was very excited to have Kenny help build it and see what Jonathon would do.  But Jonathon just ripped everything apart.  He didn't understand the concept so we put it away.

Last week Jonathon seen this toy up in the closet and asked to play with it.  I told him we had to wait for Kenny to help him and then I forgot about it......Until today.  So Kenny helped him build it and........





He is playing with it!  He may be tipping it over at times, but he is picking it up and putting it back together with help and playing with the guys and putting them in the lighthouse and to bed to sleep!

I always know that when he discovers something new and cannot get it or is not interested that it will come in time!  Well maybe I didn't always know.  But I did always know that I would be patient and that I would never give up!  My little boy is very smart and he proves it to me and the rest of the world daily!

I love you Jonathon!

We also went outside today for awhile.  My baby is growing up.  He is officially a big boy this year and when it's decent out.....out we go....the whole reason for the mud boots...so we don't really have any excuses to not let him out!  Unless its freezing or raining or things like that!  Today we had lots of fun!





I cannot believe that this little boy is turning 4 in less than 3 months........

No comments:

Post a Comment