Jonathon - A Son who is loved very much, a brother to Andrew and Kenny, and a Master to Tiny Bubbles. This is his story.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Short Field Trip
Jonathon and I went a little field trip the other day. We went to the Fire Department.
While we were there I had Jonathon's car seat safety checked. I was pretty sure we had it in the vehicle correctly and had him in it correctly but I just wanted to make sure. Especially now that Andrew is driving us around sometimes for Drivers Training.
And yes the car seat was in the vehicle correctly. And Jonathon was belted in securely. I have my seat fastened with the latch hook system. But I could never figure out the latch hook for the back of the seat and the fireman helped me out with that. So now he is super secure.
I had a few questions answered about my other 2 trucks that are much older.
And then Jonathon got to get a couple of pictures with the fire truck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried that once. Our fire guys had never seen a car seat like the one Aiden had at the time (a Britax) and could not figure it out.
ReplyDelete