Friday, October 2, 2009

I Won

I was nominated for an award!  My previous social worker and my current social worker nominated me!  I was/am honored!  They needed "my" permission!  Who wouldn't want to be nominated?


I won the "HOPE" Award!  I am not positive what the 2 social workers wrote about me.  I am not positive who voted.  All I know is that I won and the Empowerment Awards Ceremony is Friday October 9th from 2-4p.m.


This award is all about being a mom to Jonathon.  I won because of the type of mom I am ~ I guess.  Like I said, I don't know alot.


They want a picture of Jonathon and I.  Good luck, I "HATE" getting my picture taken.  I have been trying to go through pictures to try and find a good one.  I even sat down and had Kenny "try" to take a current picture of Jonathon and I.  Lets just say that didn't work too well.


I am very honored that I won this award.  I am excited and nervous about the awards ceremony.  I am not a person that draws attention to herself.  I do not like talking in front of a huge crowd.  I hated speeches in highschool.  I hope I keep my anxiety under control that day.


I am allowed to invite guests.  I am taking Jonathon(of course), Gilbert(hubby), Carol-Ann(my sister), Nik(Rylee's mom), and hopefully Barb(my godmother).  Andrew and Kenny(2 other sons) will not be able to go.  They will be in school during that time.  I wish they could be there too.  But the rules have changed for highschool(Andrew) and you just cannot miss anytime.


When I know more, I will post more.


Day 2 of 31 for 21 

1 comment:

  1. hmmm thats wierd...i posted a congratulations to you yesterday but its not showing up!! Any ways congratulations to one terrific mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete