Jonathon loves music! I have been searching for a real kid like radio for over a year now. All I wanted was a little boom box that played music off the radio or cd's.
I looked everywhere....I even tried to get a marine boat radio...nope. Finally right before Christmas I was out looking at different car seats AND what did I find.....a fisher price radio that you could download mp3 songs too. Awesome....I took a picture of it and sent it to our friend Mr. Randy. I asked him if he wanted to get it for Jonathon for Christmas and of course he did....and Jonathon has not put it down since Christmas morning.
It does have 5 songs for little ones on there....but he has a whole bunch of top #1 songs on the radio. He loves to listen to his radio and dance dance dance....he is even learning words to the songs now too. Which is too funny and at the sametime not so funny where I have removed a couple of songs. I don't need him getting kicked out of school. (lol)
Here is a list of some of his favorites: Monster by Skillet...Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas...Grenade by Bruno Mars....I love a Rainy Night by Eddie Rabbit...Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani...Freeze Frame by J Geils Band...Firework by Katy Perry....Tik Tok by Ke$ha...We R who we R by Ke$ha...Raise your Glass by Pink.....Cha Cha Slide and he likes to dance with mommy or Auntie Carol-Ann when I hope you dance by Le Ann Womack is on.
Jonathon loves the beat to all kinds of music...country to hip hop to rap to oldies and some contempary and yes I know some of these songs have language that most children should not hear, but at this point I do not see the harm. And he still sings nursery rhymes with mommy too. Our favorite right now is Itsy Bitsy Spider....Alphabet Song....Barney songs...You are my sunshine.....The sun will come out tomorrow...the mouse ran up the clock.
So Rock on my son ~ Rock on!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment