never arrived in the mail. I thankfully did not clear out my call list in my cell so I was able to call the number back from last Wednesday and let them know that their paperwork never arrived.
The receptionist said she would resend the paperwork in the mail. I told her that we(husband and I) decided that we want to meet the Dr. Dentist before we schedule surgery. So I will not be getting any paperwork in the mail. We have an appointment.
On March 2, 2011 at 2:30p.m. we will be meeting a new Dr. Dentist. I am not sure if I am going to have Gilbert go with me or not. We really cannot afford for him to miss any work. But it would be easier if Gilbert goes too so he understands what needs to be done.
I have a few days to think and try to come up with some plan so he can go with us too.
No comments:
Post a Comment