today. Jonathon and his brothers had a half day of school today. Jonathon and Andrew got out of school early because Andrew had his dentist appointment today for a cleaning. He has to go back to get his molars filled and this summer he needs to get his wisdom teeth pulled. (yuck) I hope he is a good patient when that comes up.
I was worried that Jonathon would associate what happen 2 days ago at the dentist office and not want to go in....but I guess he didn't remember because he was fine and was content watching Toy Story 3 while we waited for Andrew.
After the dentist we went and paid on Gilberts glasses ~ then we went to the gas station to put in some fuel in van ~ not much this week ~ I only got barely 1/2 tank. (yikes)
Then we went to the water store to pick up our water ~ yes we have very bad well water so we were buying bottled water, but I just switched us over to getting water in 5 gallon containers ~ and I bought the teenagers 3 liter BPA bottles for drinking. Jonathon already has a tupperware sports bottle ~ he is slowly getting better each day at it.
Then we ran into Krogers and got some milk and yogurt. I forgot all of my coupons at home so that pretty well ended our shopping trip there. Tomorrow we will try that again.
Took Andrew to Radio Shack to check out new phones ~ he is ready to upgrade ~ but then we noticed how expensive the new Sprint Android phones actually are still after our upgrade.....He is waiting until something has a good sale to go along with his upgrade.
Then we headed for home ~ I did not get anything accomplished this afternoon ~ I haven't been feeling good lately. I am hypo glycemic and don't know if I am just off or what the problem is.....Of course I have alot going on in my head and it's been hard to shut down at night time ~ I have been dreaming all night and then waking up tired as heck...I have upped my water intake so I am hoping its nothing major going on....
So I talked to my brother for a long time on the phone ~ thanks brother ~ it was great catching up! And then I put in Toy Story 3 for Jonathon ~ put the gate up so he couldn't get into the kitchen ~ and grabbed a blanket and cuddled with him on the couch and took a little nap. I didn't sleep long because Jonathon was up and down from the couch while watching his movie, but I just vegged there until dinner time.
After dinner I helped Kenny clean up the kitchen and then played with Joanthon for a few before we picked up and got ready for bed.
And I already wanted to be in bed to try and catch up on some sleep ~ and here it is after 9p.m. so I better get going.....6a.m. comes early and we are heading out early tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment