Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sick Again

This has been a rough winter for us.  It seems like I just get Jonathon better and send him back to school and then he is back home sick again.  And it seems to always happen on a Thursday......

On Thursday we picked Kenny up from school to go to the dentist office for a cleaning.  All went well there.  Then we decided to make a quick run to Chesterfield to pick up a couple of flannels from JC Penny that were on sale for $4.97 before lunch.  And we did.  And I saved $75.00 on 2 flannels for Kenny and 1 long sleeve shirt for Jonathon.

Then we went to lunch at McDonalds.  Jonathon had a Cheeseburger Happy Meal with fries and a pop(orange hi c).  But then he didn't want his cheeseburger or pop and only had a few fries so I knew something was up.  I thought maybe he was just tired.

So we went home.  And I took his temp.  Of course.... He was at 102..Darn it anyway!

So this is how we spent our weekend....





























A much happier healthier Jonathon again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment